For those who aren’t glued to wathcing the little oval ball, this coming week-end has lots on offer
Lots on this week-end
- There’s a walkabout of the group exhibition Horse, curated by Ricky Burnett, at Everard Read Gallery in Lower Rosebank at 4.30 pm Friday 16th September
- Another walkabout of Ayana V Jackson’s exhibition at Gallery Momo 52 7th Ave Parktown North on Saturday 17th Sept at 11 am.
- There are markets in Jozi’s inner city on both Saturday – Neighbourhoods Market at 33 Juta Street, Braamfontein and Sunday- MarketOnMain down the south east of town. Creative buzz and organic vibe in the heart of warehouse spaces.
- The Parktown Westcliff Heritage Trust have a whole weekend of heritage tours For the programme see www.parktownheritage.co.za
- And the Pieter Toerien production of The History Boys finishes on 17th September.
This entry was posted in Art and Exhibitions, Entertainment: Theatre, booklaunches, expos, events, History and heritage and tagged Art exhibitions, Arts and Culture, Exhibitions, Heritage, Joburg CBD, Leisure activities, Outings in Joburg, Theatre and entertainment
. Bookmark the permalink
. or leave a trackback: Trackback URL