Excellent rating for Liz at Lancaster Guesthouse from the AA Quality Assurance
The AA’s assessor visits annually to monitor and check on the standards of the Guesthouse. Nothing escapes Bev Balusik’s eagle eye! Here are some comments from her report submitted to the board of the AA Quality Assurance:
Such seamless but thoughtful touches in all areas:
- a splendid, attractive notice board in main core public area
- guest internet station provided
- high attention to energy-saving measures including solar geysers, CFLs, solar garden lighting, water-saving shower roses, etc.
- generous provision of heating, a real plus for travellers including under-carpet heating
- complimentary bottled water & quality home-baked crunchies, Liz’s own muesli & a delightful easy-pour honey tube on breakfast tables
- breakfast room with LED DSTV
- easy instructions for complimentary internet access in rooms
- various menus, maps, evacuation & fire procedures in all rooms, quality paper holder, recycling info on waste bins
- generous DSTV in rooms
- fridges stocked incl fresh milk, and so on.
Really excellent & indicative of high levels of general efficiency. The exceptional provision of guest comforts for both leisure & corporate guests and the high standards of personal yet professional service and hospitality continue to set this establishment at an exceptionally confident Superior level.