Artists’ Proof Studios: entry level art buying
Entry level housing, entry level cars and now the art market is talking of entry level art buying. Some of the people who have started at Artist’s Proof Studios in Fordsburg are already making it big in the art world but there is the opportunity of buying their works at very reasonable prices.
20 Fine Years by 20 artists
- What? 20 Fine Years is an exhibition by 20 artists of a new portfolio of prints in created in celebration of the joint 20th anniversaries of the Bag Factory Artists Studios and the Artist Proof Studios. This exhibition returns to the Bag Factory from its success the FNB Joburg Art Fair.
- Where? he Bag Factory in Fordsburg 10 Mahlatini Street, Fordsburg GPS coordinates: -26° 12’ 13.65’’, + 28° 1’ 34.51’’
- When? until Wed 12th October
- More info: The portfolio contains prints by respected artists:Kim Berman, Philemon Hlungwane, Diana Hyslop, David Koloane, Nelson Makamo, Senzeni Marasela, Lehlogonolo Mashaba, Colbert Mashile, Patrick Mautloa, Paulina Mazibuko, Jacob Molefe, Paul Molete, Lucas Nkgweng, Charles Nkosi, Richard Penn, Helen Sebidi, Senzo Shabangu, Pontso Sikhosana, Velile Soha and Motsamai Thabane.
- How much? Individual prints are selling for R2,700 including framing.