Westcliff historical walking tour
- What? Westcliff Historical Walking Tour
- When? Sunday Morning 16th October at 10 Am.
- Where? The tour starts from The Ridge School. No booking necessary.
- More info: You’ll see buildings such as:
- Glenshiel designed by Baker for Sir William Dalrymple and his wife
- the Hope School, Pallinghurst Rd
- The Stables also designed by Baker for Raymond and Hope Schumacher.
- How much? Great value at R40 per person
- What more must I do? Join and enjoy the lovely weather and signs of the first Jacaranda buds
Guests staying at Liz at Lancaster used to live in South Africa but have now emigrated. When they lived in Johannesburg they had a house on Pallinghurst Rd, so they are very excited to join this tour and revisit their old ‘hood.