Terms & Conditions
- Rates are quoted per room per night, in South Africa Rand, and are inclusive of Value Added Tax at 14%.
- Liz at Lancaster Guest House reserves the right to alter or amend rates and rate periods at any time.
- Confirmation of booking:
The Terms and Conditions of your booking are deemed as being accepted on receipt of the 50% deposit, credit card details, or travel agent voucher.
- Insurance against booking cancellation: To avoid any misunderstanding, a booking constitutes a binding contract. All guests confirming a booking are advised to take out insurance to cover the full cost of their accommodation in the event of a cancellation. We will seek compensation for any cancelled accommodation that cannot be re-let, including premature curtailment.
- Cancellation policy:
- Less than 3 days, forfeit the full deposit
- From 3 to 14 days, forfeit 75% of the deposit
- From 14 to 21 days, forfeit 50% of the deposit
- From 21 to 28 days, forfeit 25% of the deposit
- In the event of a no-show, the full amount of the full stay (if the stay is 4 days or less) is due.
- Please note that all cancellations must be made in writing.
- It is strongly advised that you get full travel insurance when travelling to South Africa covering health care treatment and loss and damage to personal possessions. Liz at Lancaster Guest House does not accept responsibility for loss and damage to guest’s possessions.
- Check-in time is 13h00 and the check out time is 11h00. If these times are inconvenient, please contact us prior to your arrival or departure so that alternate arrangements can be made. We are able to provide luggage-storage facilities if required.
- Reservations are subject to terms and conditions on check-in.