Excellent guest review of Liz at Lancaster Guesthouse
At Liz at Lancaster Guesthouse we are so fortunate to meet such interesting and nice people from all over the world. We were privileged to have delightful guests from Switzerland to stay recently. Werner was posted here on a 7 week secondment and his wife joined him for a few days and they gave us this feedback below:
Edith and I had indeed a very good time and felt very much at home at your place. We have been all over the world and stayed in many hotels, myself even for weeks or months in hotels of top chains e.g. Hilton, Four Seasons or Westin. It was always the same: after a while you start seeing behind the scene and the weaknesses appear. At your place, even after several weeks we felt very good and at home for following reasons:
- You have a cozy, personal place.
- Your cottages are very well, very practical and complete equipped.
- You and your staff are well trained, hospitable, friendly and efficient.
- Everything you can think of is available and included in the rate. And items such as alcohol and laundry at very affordable costs. One has not the feeling that you try to make money out of everything.
- Your WLAN system is of the best we have experienced anywhere in the world. It is nowadays one of the top requests of hotel guests.
- Your instructions everywhere and for everything give a clear guidance of what can be done and how.
We were sad to say good-bye!