2022 Open Garden Mulligatawny Farm, Cradle of Humankind 12th and 13th February
Charities and community organizations have suffered terribly during the last 2 years. One such important cause is the Turning Point Foundation. Great news is that the gardens at Mulligatawny Farm will be open to the public for 2 days over the 12th and 13th February with all proceeds going to the Turning Point Foundation.
Some of the highlights of this year’s open garden include:
- Delicious street food from The Filthy Moustache, including water and cool drinks as well as top-notch coffee
- Premium wines for sale from Royal Oaks Agency—they will also have a tasting table so you can order new discoveries
- A short a capella concert in the marquee each day at 11h00 by The Parktown Singers
- Plant sales— plants from Peebles, who supply the garden. Aquaflora will also be there with its unique and interesting flora to take your garden to the next level.
- Two monumental new sculptures in the garden: “Staan” by Angus Taylor and “Dancing Nun” by Beezy Bailey
- Dramatic new pool and boules court
- Garden chess board
- …And that’s not all!